Aug 6, 2009

Sorry...



I had a lot of pictures and I hate to go on the computer and upload them periodically.. Hopefully will be able to order my computer soon and get on with my life...


(thrifted beaded smocked tube top folded over, Hudson pants, Charlotte Ronson wedges)




Had to run a lot of errands today

-get fabric

-zippers

-sell clothes to platos

-go to MAC

Which took about 4 hours of driving and shopping, ect.


It was so hot out, I don't know why I wore full length pants.. I thought that because they were white I would be okay but that was not the case (also my car's air conditioning is down).


Tried out my new Chi Straightening Lotion or whatever. I'm starting to really like the Chi line, almost better than BioSilk, even though they're the same company.


(LAMB top, mom's vintage belt, Hudson shorts, Michael Kors Stockton wedge)
Outfit I wore to boyfriends house for the night. I normally like to wear at least SOME dark to balance out the light hair/skin thing I have going on (need to get hair done soon), but I was in a rush.
Headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment