Aug 5, 2009

Hemp-a-thon pt 1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hemp is a great plant to have in existence. It makes so many awesome things, and no, I'm not talking about necklaces. I don't have the time right now to go into how it's so much cheaper to make paper from hemp than cut down trees, blah blah blah, but I have some lying around and want to do something with it.

I'm thinking macrame bucket bags or belt or some sort. I already know how to do a lot of knots so this shouldn't be a difficult task.

Some ideas:
-mixing colors
-"macrochet" (macrame and crochet mixed)
-key chains
-this was a great site for ideas, but I'm not really sure how to make the projects relevant for my life


I found a houndstooth design... to die for. Expect to see a belt in the near future, I'm going to get a zipper for a dress I put together last night so I can make it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment